Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Little Soccer Man


Isn't this a hysterical looking group of kids?! They are so fun (and funny) to watch. They spend most of the game kicking eachother in the shins and trying to score in the wrong goal!ha Ethan had his first goal at Monday nights game and he was so proud! We only have one game left! We are hoping to win the last game (especially since we haven't won yet!ha)
More importantly- Baseball practice starts this Thursday night! We are really pumped up! Ethan is counting down the days!

2 comments:

  1. Whitney's boyfriend is a soccer trainer. He has a ton of little ones as young as 2!
    It seems like yesterday I was doing all of this with Michael, one sport season leads into the next! I think he was in middle school when he had to drop a few, and eventually basketball became year round.
    I also remember him riding his bike for the first time. We lived out on that farm with a dirt road. I held on to the back of it and and ran down the road, he just took off! He was only 4 and I was very tired cause I had to walk all the way back.
    love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tell bub that's one more than his uncle ever had ;) miss you guys!

    ReplyDelete