skip to main |
skip to sidebar
Oh we hate Monday mornings!!

Oh how we hate Monday mornings! I just had to post these pics! Especially of my Gracie girl! She is my sleeping mask sleeping beauty! Has anyone ever seen a 7 year old who HAS to use a sleep mask? Lately we have had to use it again. And if she can't find her favorite one she goes into hysterics! Bubba is the Drool King~ if you look really close you can see the drool spot under his mouth. I practically have to change this kids sheets twice a week to keep them clean!haha
Gracie always has been a Diva/Drama Queen! I have no idea where she would get any of those traits from!
ReplyDeleteI love it that you have a blog! I always wonder what you are up to & how you are!
I am so excited for your vacation with the Harris Family! There will be much blogging to do after that trip!
I Love Ya So Much!